My happyCOINS Account questions
What information do I need to provide to create a happyCOINS Account?
New happyCOINS clients have to provide information for functional and identity verification purposes.
The procedure follows 3 steps.
Step 1: account information
- Your full name (as used on your ID-card or passport)
- Your E-mail address to send you transaction confirmations
- Your IBAN bank account number (which has to be held on your name)
- A crypto currency address from your private crypto wallet (which has to be owned and only used by you)
After the first step you will receive an email to verify your email address. When you click the verification link, you will open a web form to upload your identity verification files.
Step 2: identity verification
- Upload a photo of your ID-card or passport
- Upload a pdf or photo of a bank statement (showing your name, address and bank account number)
- Upload a photo of your crypto wallet (showing the public crypto address provided in step 1)
- Answer a few questions about your interest in crypto and your crypto wallet
After the second step you will receive an email with a link to schedule a video chat with a happyCOINS operator for the final intake.
Step 3: video chat
- Show ID-card or passport (verify ID)
- Show the crypto wallet you use (verify crypto knowledge)
After the third step your account is activated.